Friday, April 20, 2012

We're Engaged!




Brian proposed to Luisa on the last day of March! He took Luisa on a scavenger hunt around the city to all of their favorite spots- and places that were landmarks of their relationship. In the end, Luisa was led all the way to the Adler Planetarium, with this great view!


When she got there, she found Brian waiting patiently (and freezing), and he proposed! 


Our friend took this great photo of the moment (and many more soon to come). Contrary to popular belief, I (Luisa) did not know a photo was being taken.  After Brian proposed, we went to our favorite Cuban restaurant for dinner... and behold! Luisa and Brian's parents were waiting there with a bottle of champagne!


It was an amazing night- and one that, I Luisa, will never forget. Most importantly, I'll never forget the look on Brian's face when he told me for the first time that he loved me, and then asked me to be his wife. 


More info on the wedding coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment