Friday, April 20, 2012

The Columbus Park Refectory

After some very quick thinking, we've secured our location site for the ceremony. Brian and I wanted to make sure we got married this year, and as close to the summer as possible. Considering that we got engaged at the end of March, this was going to be a challenge. We knew many places were already taken- and unfortunately (or fortunately)  I had my heart set on one very specific location.

The big idea is that I wanted a ceremony outdoors but didn't want to have to worry about weather. In my search for ceremony spots, I found this amazing location- the Columbus Park Refectory. It's gorgeous, and part of the Chicago Park District. It had everything Brian and I were looking for- it was available, affordable and adorable. We jumped on it. 

More information on the location is to come!

Also, please feel free to contact us with questions at brianandluisawedding@gmail.com!








No comments:

Post a Comment